stuff we drool about

Wayu Slim Pack | By Ethnotek Bags

Our friends at Ethnotek Bags have announced a new addition to their growing family of bags. The Wayu Slim Pack is a backpack specially designed for bike commuters. Made fom ultra-tough, water-resistant ballistic nylon, it houses a padded laptop compartment (for 15" laptops) plus plenty of slip pockets and slots to keep contents organized and accessible. As all Ethnotek bags, the Wayu Pack has an interchangeable front panel called THREAD. Each THREAD is created from hand made, ethnic textiles, sourced in person and purchased directly from the village in which they were created.

Check out our Hands-on-Review of the Ethnotek Raja Pack




wayu-pack-ethnotek-bags-2.jpg | Image

wayu-pack-ethnotek-bags-3.jpg | Image

wayu-pack-ethnotek-bags-4.jpg | Image

wayu-pack-ethnotek-bags-5.jpg | Image

Taylor Stitch
Huckberry Interior
TAYLOR STITCH RANGELEY SWEATER | Image

TAYLOR STITCH RANGELEY SWEATER

Taylor Stitch have presented this finely crafted sweater, perfect for chilly days down by the dock or your next dinner party. Made with a blend of Merino Wool (95%) an odor resistant, temperature regulating and naturally breathable material, combined with the other-worldly softness of Cashmere (5%), the Rangeley Sweater is a stylish, slim fit layer ready for any season and any occasion. If you act fast, you can get your hands on one for the early bird pr...
read more
KP Duffle | Image

KP Duffle

The KP Duffle is a new bag on the market and it has quite some interesting features that will differentiate it from its competitors. First of all it looks really good, with a silhouette that aims to evoke a fast car cruising on the highway. It´s really well made too, with premium materials, so you´re pretty sure you´ll use it for some time and on many trips you might make. What we do like also are some smart functional features such as the ventilated shoe compartmen...
read more
HEIMPLANET DOPP KIT | Image

HEIMPLANET DOPP KIT

Heimplanet, a brand known for their inflatable tents, have introduced a new item to their urban bag collection. The Heimplanet Dopp Kit is built with high-quality and durable materials, it will always have your toiletries optimally organized and readily accessible on a countertop, or hanging up out of the way until you need them.  No matter where you want to use it, be it in a tent, in a hotel or on an airplane, you always have an easy access to your essentials...
read more