Remember our review on the C600 Tri-Tech Diver Elite by Christopher Ward? Well, CW have presented their new Dive watch, the C11 Makaira Pro 500.
The professional dive watch features a superbly constructed satin
brushed case protecting a reliable Sellita automatic movement. The
Makaira is a serious timepiece, this thing is capable of resisting
pressure of up to 735 pounds of force per square inch and dive up to
- Swiss made
- Marine grade 316L stainless steel case
- Internal Bezel
- Self-winding Swiss automatic movement
- Date calendar
- Screw-in back plate with deep-etched engraving
- Anti-reflective museum grade sapphire
- Adjustable rubber strap
- Luminous hands and Indexes
- Water resistant to 500 metres
- Diameter: 42mm
- Calibre: Sellita SW200-1
- Strap: Rubber Strap - width 22mm
- 38hrs power reserve
- Water Resistance 500m/50 atm
Bless this Stuff claims no credit for any images featured on this site unless otherwise noted.
All visual content is copyright to its respectful owners. If you own right to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us and they will be promptly removed.