If you love minimal design then you´ve surely heard of Dieter Rams, one
of the most influential industrial designers of the late 20th century.
He is credited with influencing generations of designers, including
Apple´s designer Jonathan Ive. This beautifully illustrated book
covers both Rams life and his work, as well as his ideas on good
design, which continue to inspire designers and consumers today. via
Dieter Rams’s ten principles of "good design":
- Good design is innovative.
- Good design makes a product useful.
- Good design is aesthetic.
- Good design makes a product understandable.
- Good design is unobtrusive.
- Good design is honest.
- Good design is long-lasting.
- Good design is thorough down to the last detail.
- Good design is environmentally friendly.
- Good design is as little design as possible.
Bless this Stuff claims no credit for any images featured on this site unless otherwise noted.
All visual content is copyright to its respectful owners. If you own right to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us and they will be promptly removed.